Find the best glass food storage containers. They’re better than plastic, easier to clean, durable, and won’t get stained.
Estimated reading time: 5 minutes
We receive a commission on purchases made through links on this page. For more information, read Affiliate Disclosure.
Table of contents
- 1. Glasslock 18-Piece Assorted Oven Safe Container Set
- 2. Bayco 24 Piece Glass Food Storage Containers
- 3. Prep Naturals Glass Meal Prep Containers
- 4. FineDine 24-Piece Superior Glass Food Storage Containers Set
- 5. OXO Glass Rectangle Food Storage Container
- 6. Anchor Hocking Glass TrueSeal Rectangle Food Storage Containers
- 7. AmazonBasics Glass Locking Lids Food Storage Containers
1. Glasslock 18-Piece Assorted Oven Safe Container Set
Glasslock offers an 18-piece set of glass containers and lids, you’ll get 9 of each. They’re oven-safe, microwaveable, BPA-free, and offer an airtight seal. You’ll get different sizes, which means you can prepare individual ingredients and pack complete meals or leftovers.
Related: The best reusable sandwich bags
2. Bayco 24 Piece Glass Food Storage Containers
With the Bayco containers, you’ll get a total of 12 glass food storage containers. They’re BPA-free, leak-proof, freezable, and oven-safe with a maximum temperature of 752 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Prep Naturals Glass Meal Prep Containers
Prep Naturals offers excellent glass containers for meal prep. Each container has a divider that separates your food into three compartments, which is helpful for measuring out portions.
4. FineDine 24-Piece Superior Glass Food Storage Containers Set
The FineDine 24-Piece Superior Glass Food Storage Containers Set is a great choice. It’s made with borosilicate transparent glass, which can handle tolerate rapid temperature changes without warping or cracking.
5. OXO Glass Rectangle Food Storage Container
OXO is known for its kitchen tools and containers. The glass food storage containers are durable and have a removable silicone seal that’s easy to clean. They’re built to go from freezer to oven without thawing.
6. Anchor Hocking Glass TrueSeal Rectangle Food Storage Containers
The Anchor Hocking containers are unique because it uses compression lids for airtight freshness, spill-proof storage, and a food-preserving vacuum seal. To remove the air, press down on the clear center of the lid to push it all out.
7. AmazonBasics Glass Locking Lids Food Storage Containers
AmazonBasics offers a cost-effective solution for storing food. In the set, you’ll get a total of 14 containers for less than $30. The containers are made of borosilicate glass, and the lids are leak-proof BPA-free plastic.
Glass containers are the way to go when it comes to storing food. It doesn’t absorb or get stained as plastic does. It’s also easier to clean and can endure high heat without breaking or melting.
Featured image courtesy of Canva.
About David Em
David Em is the founder of Nola and Luna, the destination for home improvement and decor. He launched Nola and Luna to share DIY how-to’s, inspiration, reviews, shopping guides, and expert advice to help you create a beautiful home.